histoirede: B&W drawing of Tsukishima and Kuroo from manga series Haikyuu!! (Default)
[personal profile] histoirede posting in [community profile] addme_fandom
Name: Flore
Age group: 40+
Country: France
Subscription/Access Policy: open to all, rarely post NSFW, do mind close-minded people

Fannish Interests: I've been an anime/manga fan for 30+ years so I know and like a lot (a LOT) of series. I tend to obsess on sports series but I haven't found one I love much since Haikyuu!!. Currently I'm enjoying Boku no Hero Academia and playing Hades a lot.
I like to post about: I mostly post fanarts, fanfics, and recs :)
About Me/Other Info: I love to get art requests and do art trades. I tend to be a single-minded-OTP girl but will definitely post about lots of series. I used to be on LJ (same handle) and thrive to find the sense of community fandom we used to have over there 15-20 years ago.

Date: 2026-10-19 06:23 pm (UTC)
embraceyourinnerdork: screenshot taken from Mulan 2, Princess Ting-Ting with chopsticks up her nose (Default)
From: [personal profile] embraceyourinnerdork
You had me at art requests and trades! I would like to get into the habit of using this account for more than exchanges, and I also get into OTP mode a lot.

Date: 2026-10-20 01:43 am (UTC)
misskittykat21: (happy dance)
From: [personal profile] misskittykat21
I'm super into anime and manga, and I do love seeing others arts and crafts. Is it okay if I add you?

Date: 2026-10-20 12:31 pm (UTC)
misskittykat21: (happy dance)
From: [personal profile] misskittykat21
Added back. Thanks!

Date: 2026-10-21 09:56 pm (UTC)
tinkaton: xie lian | tgcf (♥︎ dianxia)
From: [personal profile] tinkaton
I took a glance at your journal and saw your Twist Serve post, wow what a blast from the past! I never joined TS because I don't know much about Tenipuri, but I had been part of anime_lj_tcg around the same time, and Lucathia's other TCG [community profile] colors_tcg (which is still active!)

Date: 2026-10-22 02:14 pm (UTC)
tinkaton: whitney | pokemon (♥︎ gym leader)
From: [personal profile] tinkaton
You're welcome! We'd be happy to have you (I mod there under my old DW username) if you decide to join. The online TCG community isn't as big as it used to be but there's still an active bunch at Colors and everyone's very friendly. If you use Discord, we've got a server for updates and chatting about anime/games and such. :D

Profile

addme_fandom: (Default)
addme fandom

Tags

Style Credit